- About JBW
- Services and Sectors
A provider of enforcement and debt recovery services to the public and private sector.
Through our advanced technology, ethics and efficiency we are the fastest growing company within our sector. Technology is at the forefront of our operations; we operate the AR-12 platform which is the world’s leading enforcement and debt recovery system.
Our clients include British Gas, Transport for London, Leeds City Council & Child Support Agency.
- News and Media
- 28th January 2011 - JBW Group sponsors the 2011 E-gov awards
- 5th April 2011 - JBW Staff Cycle for Comic Relief
- 25th February 2011 - JBW are placed 26th in Times Top 100
- 14th January 2011 - JBW launch online advice forum for local authority officers...
- 7th January 2011 - Don't ignore SME confidence, says entrepreneur bailiff
- 22nd December 2010 - Debt management entrepreneur teams up with Cranfield University...
- Public Sector Advice Area
Public Sector Advice Area: One-stop information, resources, knowledge and support
Click on the side panel links to learn about LADER (our unique online forum allowing local authorities to share knowledge and advice on debt recovery).
Plus access useful industry-related website links, information/support downloads,industry white papers and company questions and answers.
- Contact Us
Contacting JBW couldn't be easier...
PO Box 58, Darlington, DL1 9AE, United Kingdom
Telephone: 0844 576 3620 (We accept calls via typetalk)
Fax: 0844 576 3621
Infotext Service: 0778 148 1369 (Text your query - designed to assist the hearing impaired)