- About JBW
- Services and Sectors
A provider of enforcement and debt recovery services to the public and private sector.
Through our advanced technology, ethics and efficiency we are the fastest growing company within our sector. Technology is at the forefront of our operations; we operate the AR-12 platform which is the world’s leading enforcement and debt recovery system.
Our clients include British Gas, Transport for London, Leeds City Council & Child Support Agency.
- News and Media
- 24th April 2013 - Is global private equity looking to invest in previously...
- 19th April 2013 - Medway Council appoint JBW again
- 25th January 2013 - Comment from Jamie Waller on the Government consultation...
- 10th January 2013 - JBW win the sole provider contract for debt recovery and...
- 3rd January 2013 - Jamie Waller on how SME's can access public sector contracts...
- 17th December 2012 - Jamie Waller comments on DVLA data issues
- Public Sector Advice Area
Public Sector Advice Area: One-stop information, resources, knowledge and support
Click on the side panel links to learn about LADER (our unique online forum allowing local authorities to share knowledge and advice on debt recovery).
Plus access useful industry-related website links, information/support downloads,industry white papers and company questions and answers.
- Contact Us
Contacting JBW couldn't be easier...
PO Box 58, Darlington, DL1 9AE, United Kingdom
Telephone: 0844 576 3620 (We accept calls via typetalk)
Fax: 0844 576 3621
Infotext Service: 0778 148 1369 (Text your query - designed to assist the hearing impaired)